Conditions of use
The terms and conditions of the scientific institute of public health for accessing its website are given below
Welcome to the WIV-ISP website (www.wiv-isp.be). You may access this website if you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
If you continue to browse and use this website - www. wiv-isp.be - you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions of use.
- All the documents on this website are for information purposes only and neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the scientific or legal accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the WIV-ISP shall not be liable. While we endeavour to provide accurate, up-to-date information, we cannot provide any warranty or guarantee as to the results and we will undertake to correct any errors that are brought to our attention. In no event will the WIV-ISP be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website
- The information on this website shall in no way be construed as scientific advice or a political position on public health matters. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the WIV-ISP shall not be liable. If you have any questions on any specific matter within the competence of the WIV-ISP, please always contact us directly at the WIV-ISP communication team.
2. Links and references
- This website contains links to other sites and references to other source of information. These links and sources of information are provided solely for your guidance. The WIV-ISP has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. We therefore make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability of this information.
- In no event will the WIV-ISP be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the information available on other sites or other sources of information appearing in links or references from the WIV-ISP website.
- The organisations, websites and groups mentioned on this site have been chosen objectively for the sole purpose of providing web users with the most relevant, complete information. However, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability of this information. The inclusion of any links does not in any way imply that we recommend these firms or products more than other similar firms or products which are not mentioned.
- If you would like to put a link to the WIV-ISP website on your own site, please first contact the webmaster, who will inform you as soon as possible if permission has been granted.
3. Intellectual property rights
- In application of the Copyright Act dated 30 June 1994, this website and its content is copyright. You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only. All rights reserved.
- The WIV-ISP reserves all intellectual property rights on the site and its content.
- Failure to comply with these measures and any unauthorised use of any of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This legal information may change in the future. Please take time to reread the disclaimer occasionally to be sure you stay abreast of any changes.
Dr Johan Peeters , Editor in Chief
Pierre Daubresse , Webmaster